Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 7, 2019

Buttered Filet Hobo Packs





































17 Now this I say and testify in the Lord, that you must no longer walk as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their minds.
18 They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
19 They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality, greedy to practice every kind of impurity.
20 But that is not the way you learned Christ!-
21 assuming that you have heard about him and were taught in him, as the truth is in Jesus,
22 to put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires,
23 and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds,
24 and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness. - Ephesians 4:17-24



1 Filet, sliced thin ( I keep cooked sliced filet in the freezer, so I used that)
Skinny Green beans, Broccoli or squash
Onions, leeks or shallots
Baby potatoes, sliced ( I used left over) 
Seasonings of your choice ( I used onion powder, smoked paprika, Sumac) 
Salt and pepper( I used seasoned salt and Malabar cracked pepper)
Clarified butter

Wrap in heavy duty foil.
Bake or grill, preheated 400 degree for 30 minutes.
If you are using raw, 45 minutes up to a hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment