Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, June 24, 2019

Grilled Chicken Adobo Club Torta









 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? 
2 My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. 
3 He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. 
4 Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 
5 The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade on your right hand. 
6 The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. 
7 The LORD will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. 
8 The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.  - Psalms 121




4 pieces grilled chicken, flatten, season and grill in butter
Clarified butter
Onions slices to grill

I used my stove cast iron griddle to cook chicken and onions. 
Afterwards, I scraped griddle and placed kaiser rolls with the cheese to warm.

Seasoning mix
1/2 of a Fresh lime juiced, squeeze over chicken
2 T Dry Adobo seasoning( I buy this at World Market)
2 T Smoked paprika
1 t Ancho Chili powder

4 Kaiser rolls 

Canadian bacon slices
Shredded Quesadilla cheese
Lettuce
Tomato slices 

Chipotle in Adobo Mayo
1 t chipotle in Adobo 
1 t fresh Lime juice
2 T Mayo
Mix together.

Build sandwich.
To one side of kaiser rolls, add cheese then chicken, grilled onions, ham.
To the other side add chipotle mayo, lettuce and tomato.
This torta was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment