Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, June 10, 2019

Foil Veggie Pack





































Your hands have made and fashioned me; give me understanding that I may learn your commandments.  - Psalm 119:73





Colored Bell peppers, cut into strips
Onions, sliced 
Yellow Squash, sliced
Asparagus 
Broccoli, cut into florets

1/4 c Olive Garden salad dressing
1/2 t Seasoned salt
1 t Smoked paprika 
1/2 t Aleppo pepper
Clarified butter, drizzle over veggies

Place in foil packs and seal.
Bake 425 degree oven for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment