Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 27, 2019

Phanaeng ( Panang) Curry Chicken with Bell Pepper
































Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.  - Isaiah 26:4




This is a lovely Thai dish!
Panang is also a correct pronunciation.
It's spicy, sweet and so flavorful.
It can very made with beef, chicken, pork or shrimp. 
I cheated and used a ready made sauce which I jazzed up.

4 large Chicken tenderloins, silver piece removed and cut into small chunks, seasoned with season salt and basil 
Clarified butter for sautéing  
1 c bell pepper, cut into thin strips ( I used green) 
1 t basil
Panang curry sauce (Tantara brand)
1/4 t black strap molasses 
1/4 t toasted sesame oil
1/4 t sumac
1 t Honey
Salt to taste

Sauté chicken and pepper in clarified butter.
This took maybe 5-7 minutes.
Add 1/2 of the bottle of sauce.
Add the rest of ingredients.
Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment