Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Lime Ginger Garlic Cilantro Rice




























For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. - Revelation 16:14




1 pack of Jasmine Rice(I use Trader Joe's frozen)
1/8 c fresh cilantro, chopped
1 t roasted garlic, mashed
1 t fresh ginger, grated
1 T clarified butter
Pinch of sugar
1/2 t chicken base seasoning
1/2 of a lime juiced

Microwave rice, set aside.
Place butter in skillet, add all seasonings, garlic, ginger, and sauté one minute.
Turn off heat and add rice. Stir in lime juice and cilantro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment