Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, September 17, 2017

Saw's Smoked Chicken Wings Mixed Greens
























the LORD appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.  - Jeremiah 31:3






6 c Turnip greens, I get mine from Southeastern meats, they are the bomb
3 c Kale, I buy fresh and throw in a ziplock freezer bag
1/2 quart Water, may add more if needed 
1 t sugar
4 shakes pepper sauce
A few drizzles of Olive oil
4 Saw's smoked chicken wings, pulled off the bone 
1/2 c Saw's BBQ pork, chunked
1 small Onion
1/2 t Cajun seasoning 
1/4 t Garlic granules 
1 T Chicken base seasoning 
3 large Mushrooms

Place all seasonings, oil, mushrooms, pepper sauce, meat, onions, and sugar in water. Heat, add greens. Bring to boil and cook until tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment