Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, September 21, 2017

Bacon Mascarpone Carbonara





























7 I will tell of the decree: The LORD said to me, "You are my Son; today I have begotten you. 
8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.  - Psalm 2:7-8





4 slices of Bacon, diced, reserve 1 T of grease
1/2 t clarified butter
2 T roasted Garlic
1 Green onion
2 eggs
1 t mascarpone 
1 c Trader Joe's blend of Parmesan Toscano Unexpected Cheddar
1 T Parsley
Salt and pepper to taste 
2 c cooked Angel Hair Pasta

Fry the bacon in the butter.
When it's almost done, add the onion and garlic.
Drain off some of the grease but leave at least  1 T.
Whip the eggs, cheese, parsley, and Mascarpone together and set aside.
Boil water and cook angel hair.
Drain water and reserve some of the liquid.
Place hot pasta in a large bowl, with a fork twirl in cheese egg mixture.
Toss in bacon and grease.
Serve with garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment