Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, September 10, 2017

Buttermilk Mascarpone Sausage Balls
























34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." - John 13:34-35




1 lb. sausage, chunked
3 T buttermilk
2 T mascarpone 
1 t dried Tarragon 
1-1/4 c Pioneer buttermilk biscuit mix
1-1/4 c cheeses blend( I use half Hoop cheese and half smoked Gruyere)

Mix in food processor.
The texture is gooey.
When baked they are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Form balls, about the size of a quarter.
Bake on parchment in preheated 400 degree oven for 22 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment