Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fried Squash Broccoli Beef






























Thus says the LORD of hosts: In those days ten men from the nations of every tongue shall take hold of the robe of a Jew, saying, 'Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.'" - Zechariah 8:23




Seasoned thin sliced boneless Beef strips ( I used left over Beef from sliders) beef marinade was red wine, olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, basil
1 Onion, sliced thinly
1 c Left over Fried squash 
1 small bag of frozen Broccoli florets
1/8 c fresh Cilantro 

Sauté cold Beef.
Add broccoli, fried squash and onion. 
When veggies are slightly tender, cut off heat.
Add cilantro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment