Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 23, 2017

Hot Dog Stand Hot Beef Sandwich





























1 Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven like the roar of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps,
3 and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
4 It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb,
5 and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless. - Revelation 14:1-5




6 Meat balls (recipe this blog under the Italian tab) I keep these in the freezer!
2 t yellow Mustard
2 scallions, chopped
4 T Worcestershire sauce
Cheese of your choice, I used Havarti
Hawaiian rolls 

Sauté meat balls and onions mashing the meat balls so they will be in tiny pieces.
Add mustard and Worcestershire to make the sauce.
Top the roll with the cheese and add the hot beef.
Serve with dill pickles and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment