Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Sausage Cheese and Prune Breakfast Balls
































Isaiah 55:6-9


    [6] “Seek the LORD while he may be found;

        call upon him while he is near; 

    [7] let the wicked forsake his way,

        and the unrighteous man his thoughts;

    let him return to the LORD, that he may have compassion on him,

        and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. 

    [8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts,

        neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. 

    [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth,

        so are my ways higher than your ways

        and my thoughts than your thoughts.



1 lb of mild sausage 

1/2 c prunes plus 1 t water ( dice in mini food processor )

1/2 c diced sweet onion

1/2 c hoop cheese or Cheddar 

1/2 t thyme

1/2 c panko 

1 t maple syrup 

Make meatballs.

Set aside. 


Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Make into 1 inch ball.

Line pan with parchment.

Add breakfast balls.

Bake 20 minutes.

Serve with scrambled cheesy egg whites and a muffin. 


 

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2022/09/breakfast-muffins.html


No comments:

Post a Comment