Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 24, 2022

Onion Casserole Loaded Wagyu Beef Cheese Slider
































Isaiah 57:21


    [21] There is no peace,” says my God, “for the wicked.”



 An ej original recipe!

 

 

1 lb Wagyu Beef made into 4 equal Patties 

Seasoning

Seasoned salt

Cracked Mixed Peppercorn 

Mardi Gras seasoning 


Slider buns toasted with Havarti cheese 


Sliced tomatoes

Left over onion Casserole, heated


Special sauce

1 t Mayo

1 t yellow mustard

1 t BBQ sauce 

Mix and set aside


Fry Patties until desired amount of doneness. 

Should be crispy outside juicy inside.

Place patty on toasted cheese topped Brioche slider buns.

Spread special sauce on bun.

Add 1 t of warmed onion Casserole on to burger and top with tomato slice.

So good!!





No comments:

Post a Comment