Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 24, 2022

Mexican Rotel Dip For Two































An ej original recipe!



Isaiah 65:1-7


Judgment and Salvation


    [1] I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me;

        I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me.

    I said, “Here I am, here I am,”

        to a nation that was not called by my name. 

    [2] I spread out my hands all the day

        to a rebellious people,

    who walk in a way that is not good,

        following their own devices; 

    [3] a people who provoke me

        to my face continually,

    sacrificing in gardens

        and making offerings on bricks; 

    [4] who sit in tombs,

        and spend the night in secret places;

    who eat pig’s flesh,

        and broth of tainted meat is in their vessels; 

    [5] who say, “Keep to yourself,

        do not come near me, for I am too holy for you.”

    These are a smoke in my nostrils,

        a fire that burns all the day. 

    [6] Behold, it is written before me:

        “I will not keep silent, but I will repay;

    I will indeed repay into their lap 

    [7]     both your iniquities and your fathers’ iniquities together,

    says the LORD;

    because they made offerings on the mountains

        and insulted me on the hills,

    I will measure into their lap

        payment for their former deeds.”



1/4 of a 2 lb pkg of sausage ( I used Tennessee Pride) 

1 sm diced Vidalia onion 

1/4 c mild Rotel tomatoes 

1/3 of the small pkg. Velveeta cut into chunks

1/3 c Quesadilla cheese( Mexican section)

1 T cilantro 

1/2 t chili powder

1/2 t toasted cumin 

1/2 c half and half


Brown sausage and onion.

Add Rotel. 

Add half and half, all the cheese, herbs and the seasonings.

Turn to low just to melt cheese.

Serve with tortilla chips!


No comments:

Post a Comment