Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, September 30, 2022

Broiled Seasoned Chops with a Drizzle of Honey Dijon Pan Sauce




































Isaiah 46:8-10


    [8] “Remember this and stand firm,

        recall it to mind, you transgressors, 

    [9]     remember the former things of old;

    for I am God, and there is no other;

        I am God, and there is none like me, 

    [10] declaring the end from the beginning

        and from ancient times things not yet done,

    saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,

        and I will accomplish all my purpose,’




4 bone in 1 inch thick center cut pork Chops 


Chop seasoning

Seasoned meat tenderizer 

Smoked paprika 

Mardi Gras seasoning*

Fresh lime juice


Season chops.

Let come to room temp.

Sear in oil.

Turn oven to broil, cook chops 8 minutes each side till a temp of 155 degrees.


Pan sauce

Drippings

1 c Low sodium chicken stock

1 T Honey

1 t Worcestershire sauce

1 t Dijon mustard

1 t Apple cider vinegar

Squeeze of Lime juice

Thicken and drizzle over chops.



*

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2020/03/mardi-gras-seasoning-like-on-publix.html

No comments:

Post a Comment