Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, September 25, 2022

Instant Pot Salisbury Steak and Gravy






























 

Isaiah 66:1-2


The Humble and Contrite in Spirit


    [1] Thus says the LORD:

    “Heaven is my throne,

        and the earth is my footstool;

    what is the house that you would build for me,

        and what is the place of my rest? 

    [2] All these things my hand has made,

        and so all these things came to be,

    declares the LORD.

    But this is the one to whom I will look:

        he who is humble and contrite in spirit

        and trembles at my word.



An ej original recipe!



Ground Pork and Wagyu Steak Patties

Seasoning below 

1/2 lb each (makes 4 Patties)


10 oz Beef stock for gravy

Pinch of thyme, rosemary, oregano, onion powder and garlic granules 

1 t each Dijon, Soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce

Stir and set aside


Seasoning for Patties 

1/2 t salt and pepper

1/2 t each garlic granules, onion powder, dried thyme, dried rosemary, cilantro and dried oregano 

1 T tomato paste concentrate 

1/2 c panko

1/4 c 3 cheese Italian blends 

1 t spreadable cream cheese

Make and set aside.

Do not over handle or you will make them tough.


Heat IP on sauté to hot.

Add oil.

Sauté 2-3 min before flipping and repeat. 

Remove, hit cancel.

Add gravy mix.

Scrape bits.

Add rack and set Patties on top of gravy.

Set button to Meat setting with pressure on.

Set timer for 6 minutes.

When done, do a 10 minute count then a release.

Remove Patties.

Add cornstarch slurry to thicken gravy.

Serve over gravy covered rice or mashed potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment