Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Quick and Easy Panzanella






























 

Psalm 119:49-50


Zayin


    [49] Remember your word to your servant,

        in which you have made me hope. 

    [50] This is my comfort in my affliction,

        that your promise gives me life.



Chopped Cucumber 

Chopped Tomatoes 

Sliced paper Sweet onions

Sliced Greek peppers

Sliced Castelvetrano Olives

Seasoning salt

Umami 

Mrs. Dash table

Pinch of sugar

Everything bagel chips, crumbled  ( Costco)


Dressing

Olive Garden Italian Dressing 

No comments:

Post a Comment