Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 3, 2022

Fried Chicken Poutine





























 

 

 

Isaiah 6:8


Isaiah’s Commission from the Lord


[8] And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”



An ej original recipe!


15 Air Fryer chicken nuggets ( I used Sam's club chick fil a knock off) cooked in 2 batches 400 degrees, spray with non stick for 8 minutes flip then 6 minutes

Set aside.


4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes ( microwave covered 2 minutes each side)

Cool

Slice into fries 

Set aside

Fry in oil to crisp!


Gravy

1/2 t Beef base seasoning 

1-1/2 c Water

1/8 c Half and half

1 t Sour cream

1/2 t Black 

Heat, stirring constantly.

Whisk in 1 T Flour to thicken.

Set aside.


Layer

Fried Potatoes 

Sliced Chicken pieces

Gravy

Green onions 

Cheese

Sour cream


Grated cheese or cheese curds

Chopped green onions

Dollop of sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment