Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, February 25, 2022

Zaxby Knock Off Zensation Salad









Psalm 48:14


        [14]     that this is God,

    our God forever and ever.

        He will guide us forever.



 

 

This was delicious!! 

You can add Slaw but I was in a hurry so I just added shredded cabbage.

You can buy your chicken strips and cut them up or use frozen chicken and air fry it.

I like Sam's knock off chicken nuggets, the ones like Chick fil A.


Salad

Iceberg lettuce sliced in thin strips

Really thin sliced Cabbage strips

Really thin Cucumbers (use a mandolin)

Really thin carrots (use a mandolin)

Really thin onions (use a mandolin)


Dressing

3 T clover honey

1 1/2 T rice wine vinegar

1/4 c Mayo 

1 t Dijon 

1/4 t toasted sesame oil

Salt and pepper to taste


Whisk well!


Make dressing, set aside.

Air fry chicken, set aside.

Assemble salad.

Add Slaw to the middle!

Slice chicken and put on top of salad.

Add your desired amount of dressing.


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2016/10/sweet-restaurant-style-slaw.html



No comments:

Post a Comment