Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, February 19, 2022

Air Fryer Seasoned Potato Wedges






























Psalm 41:1-4


O LORD, Be Gracious to Me


To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.


    [1] Blessed is the one who considers the poor!

        In the day of trouble the LORD delivers him; 

    [2] the LORD protects him and keeps him alive;

        he is called blessed in the land;

        you do not give him up to the will of his enemies. 

    [3] The LORD sustains him on his sickbed;

        in his illness you restore him to full health.


    [4] As for me, I said, “O LORD, be gracious to me;

        heal me, for I have sinned against you!”




3 Yukon gold potatoes cut into even size wedges

Soak in hot water for 20 minutes.

Drain and wipe dry.

Season.


Seasoning

1 t olive oil

Toss potatoes in oil.


1 t paprika

1 t onion powder 

1 t garlic granules 

Salt and pepper to taste 

Mix seasoning and toss the oiled potatoes.


Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.

Place wedges in a single layer.

Cook 8 minutes on one side, flip, cook another 8 minutes.

My air fryer is small so I did mine in 2 batches.

These were delicious!!

Crispy outside and soft inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment