Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Bacon Cheese Artichoke Crescent Roll Sandwich



























Psalm 30:8-10


    [8] To you, O LORD, I cry,

        and to the Lord I plead for mercy: 

    [9] “What profit is there in my death,

        if I go down to the pit?

    Will the dust praise you?

        Will it tell of your faithfulness? 

    [10] Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me!

        O LORD, be my helper!”



 

Bake 350 preheated oven, middle rack


8x8 light colored square pan

1 can crescent rolls, halved 

1/2 pack of Bacon cooked crisp and chopped 

4 slices cheese, I used Colby Jack 


Veggie mix

1/2 c chopped green onions

1/2 marinated artichoke hearts, leaves separated

1 heaping t soft cream cheese

Mix and set aside.


Sauce 

4 T butter

1 t Dijon mustard

1 t brown sugar

1 t Worcestershire sauce

Melt butter and ingredients, set aside!


Lay half of rolls in pan that has been sprayed with non stick spray.

Bake 10 minutes.

Take out of oven and brush half of sauce on top.

Place cheese on rolls, bacon next, then veggie mix, top with other half of rolls.

Brush rest of sauce on rolls.

Cover and bake 20 minutes.

Take off foil and bake another 15 minutes.

Cool 5 minutes and cut into squares!

The leftovers heat up great, crispy and delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment