Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, February 4, 2022

Fresh Uncooked Tomato Tinga


































Exodus 33:19-20


[19] And he said, “I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name ‘The LORD.’ And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy. [20] But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for man shall not see me and live.”



An ej original recipe!!



4 charred tomatoes, remove stem end, cool and quarter

1 small Onion, quartered

2 T roasted garlic

Salt and pepper to taste

1/2 t sugar

1 t fresh lime juice

1 t toasted cumin

3 T fresh cilantro 

1 t pasillia and ancho chili powder



Put in blender, blend until smooth.

Taste and adjust seasoning.

Spoon over under brick chicken!

Add fresh cilantro.


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2022/02/mexican-chicken-under-stone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment