Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, February 21, 2022

Prune and Pecan Fiber Cookies


























 

 

 

 

 

Psalm 43:5


    [5] Why are you cast down, O my soul,

        and why are you in turmoil within me?

    Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,

        my salvation and my God.





These were good!

They taste like a bran muffin in cookie form!



Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Bake on middle lower rack for 9-10 minutes.


1-1/2 c pitted prunes

Cover with water, microwave covered 3 minutes. 

Reserve liquid.

Remove prunes to processor.

Process in food processor to make a purée.

Add to large bowl.

Mix 1/2 c of prune liquid into the purée.

To this purée mixture add:

1/2 c olive oil

2/3 c sugar

1 egg

1 t vanilla 

Mix to incorporate.

Next add:

1 c AP flour

1 c old fashioned oats

1/2 c milled flax seeds

1/2 t baking soda

1/2 t baking powder

1/2 t cinnamon 

1/2 t salt


Drop by 1 t rounds on parchment lined sheet pan. 

Cool on rack.

Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment