Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, February 18, 2022

Easy Whiskey Sauce



























 

 

 

Psalm 40:16-17


    [16] But may all who seek you

        rejoice and be glad in you;

    may those who love your salvation

        say continually, “Great is the LORD!” 

    [17] As for me, I am poor and needy,

        but the Lord takes thought for me.

    You are my help and my deliverer;

        do not delay, O my God!




1/2 c butter

1/4 c sugar

1/2 c whole milk

1 T AP flour

1 t vanilla 

1 T whiskey


Melt butter on medium heat, whisk in sugar, flour, milk, bring to boil, turn to low, whisk till thickened.

Remove from heat. 

Whisk in vanilla and whiskey.

Serve over bread pudding.

 

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2022/02/dark-chocolate-pineapple-bread-pudding.html

No comments:

Post a Comment