Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Sweet Restaurant Style Slaw









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1 O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. 
2 So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. 
3 Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. 
4 So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands.  - Psalm 63:1-4







Cabbage mixture
16 oz cabbage, shredded
1 medium carrot, scraped and diced 
1/2 onion, shredded

Dressing
2/3 c Miracle Whip or mayo
1 T apple cider vinegar
3 T olive oil
1/3 c sugar
1/4 t salt
1/2 t poppy seeds

Mix dressing well.
Toss cabbage mixture in dressing.
Serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment