Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, April 3, 2021

Mixed Pasta Salad



























 
An ej original recipe!!

 
Psalm 79:9

    [9] Help us, O God of our salvation,
        for the glory of your name;
    deliver us, and atone for our sins,
        for your name’s sake!




2 c Bow tie pasta

2 c Angel Hair pasta 

Cook al dente and set aside.



Dressing

1/4 c Olive Garden dressing

1/8 c Mayo

1 T Seasoned salt 

1 T cracked black Pepper

3/4 c grated Parmesan 

3 T diced Greek pepper slices 

1 t Greek pepper juice

Whisk well!


Add ins:

1 English Cucumber, chopped

1 Sweet onion, thin sliced

2 c Sliced Grape tomatoes

1 large can sliced black olives, drained



No comments:

Post a Comment