Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, April 11, 2021

Beef Filet in Balsamic Gravy










































Psalm 65:2-3


    [2] O you who hear prayer,

        to you shall all flesh come. 

    [3] When iniquities prevail against me,

        you atone for our transgressions.



2 c chunky chopped beef Filet 


2 t clarified butter

1 Leek, sliced

1/2 c mushrooms, sliced  

2 T roasted garlic, mashed 

1 t beef base seasoning 

Sprinkle seasoning over veggies.

Sauté until tender.

Add:

1 c water

3 T Balsamic vinegar

2 T Worcestershire sauce

3/4 T sugar or honey

Pinch red pepper flakes

Pinch rosemary 

Pinch thyme 

Sauté for 5 minutes, add beef.

Add:

Cornstarch slurry

1 T water

1 t cornstarch 

When thickened, serve over rice or mashed potatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment