Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, April 12, 2021

Crispy Sweet Spicy Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry


































Psalm 71:20


    [20] You who have made me see many troubles and calamities

        will revive me again;

    from the depths of the earth

        you will bring me up again.





2 c Left over beef Filet, toss in cornstarch 

Fry in 2 T hot oil and place in plate, set aside.


1/2 English Cucumber, cut in half and sliced

1 c shredded Cabbage

3 Scallions, sliced  

Stir fry in remaining oil.

For sauce add:

2 T Hoisin 

2 T Sake 

1 T sweet chili Thai sauce

1/2 t toasted sesame oil

1 t Soy sauce

Add beef back and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment