Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Black Pepper Shrimp and Broccoli


































 

Psalm 77:16


    [16] When the waters saw you, O God,

        when the waters saw you, they were afraid;

        indeed, the deep trembled.






1 lb Shrimp, cleaned, tail removed

2 c broccoli florets

1 small onion



Sauce:

Whisk in:

1-1/2 t brown sugar

2 T mushroom Soy sauce

1/2 t anchovy paste

1/2 t toasted sesame oil

1 t coarse black pepper 

1/2 t diced pickled sushi Ginger 

1 T roasted garlic, mashed 

2 T Sake 

Cornstarch slurry 2 T each water and cornstarch, whisked


Serve over Ginger rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment