Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, April 29, 2021

Spicy Crispy Beef and Cabbage over Ramen Noodles



































2 Corinthians 6:16


[16] What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, 


    “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them,

        and I will be their God,

        and they shall be my people.



An ej original recipe!


 

Make the ramen noodle, drain and set aside.

I used Ocean's Halo from Walmart.


 

1 beef Filet 

Slice thin, lightly sprinkle baking soda over beef. 

Toss with fingers.

Set aside for 15 minutes.

Drain meat and put in soak sauce.


Soak sauce for beef:

2 T mushroom Soy sauce

2 T Mirin 

1 t brown sugar

1 t toasted sesame oil

Soak 10 minutes.

Remove beef to plate.


Using same skillet add 1 t oil to skillet and heat.

Add 1 T roasted garlic

1 t diced pickled Ginger 

1 T thin sliced celery,

cut heat off and stir fry 1 minute.

Remove and set aside.


Add 1 t oil to skillet and heat.

Add beef and don't flip until first side is crispy.

When crispy, remove and set aside.

Leave residual oil in skillet to fry veggies.


Veggie mix

2 c sliced cabbage

1/2 c sliced leeks

2 t Hoisin 


Heat skillet, should be plenty of oil left.

Stir fry veggie until slightly tender, cut off heat, add Hoisin and keep stir frying off heat. 

Toss meat back in.

Add ramen.

Turn on medium heat just to warm.



Toppings for serving:

Crushed peanut 

Pinch of red pepper flakes

smoked almonds

Diced scallions 

No comments:

Post a Comment