Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, July 5, 2019

Spicy Aleppo Pepper Bourbon BBQ Pork



























4 I prayed to the LORD my God and made confession, saying, "O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments,
5 we have sinned and done wrong and acted wickedly and rebelled, turning aside from your commandments and rules. - Daniel 9:4-5

2 lbs Boneless Pork county Ribs
2 T Your favorite rub, I make my own, recipe this blog under rub tab
1 Onion, sliced
1/2 t Aleppo pork 
1/2 t Coarse sea salt
1/8 c Bourbon  
2 T mesquite liquid smoke
2 T Worcestershire sauce
1 c water

Cook, covered in Dutch Oven 350 degree preheated oven for 1 hr 30 minutes.
Pull or chop and add favorite BBQ sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment