Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 18, 2019

Gochujang Thai Pork
































3 For the enemy has pursued my soul; he has crushed my life to the ground; he has made me sit in darkness like those long dead. 
4 Therefore my spirit faints within me; my heart within me is appalled. 
5 I remember the days of old; I meditate on all that you have done; I ponder the work of your hands. 
6 I stretch out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah  - Psalm 143:3-6


An ej original recipe!!

Boneless Country Pork Ribs, cut into 3 inch chunks
1 t Gochujang
1 Onion
1 Pink Lady Apple
1/2 t seasoned salt
1 T olive oil
1/2 small lime squeezed on pork

Squeeze lime on pork.
Season with salt.
Rub Gochujang on pork.
Sear in a cast iron Dutch oven.
Add the rest of the following ingredients.

2 t Hickory liquid smoke
2 t Soy sauce
2 t Worcestershire sauce
1 t Powdered mustard
1 c water

Cover, bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1-1/2 hours. 
Stir and chunk.
Put under broiler to crisp up.
Serve as Nachos, on tortillas or buns.

Toppings
Cheese
Onions
Sour cream 
Fresh made spicy Chow chow, recipe this blog under sauce tab



No comments:

Post a Comment