Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, July 5, 2019

Easy KitchenAid Mixer Butter Pecan Ice Cream



























35 For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD, 
36 but he who fails to find me injures himself; all who hate me love death."  - Proverbs 8:35-36


This was the best ice cream I've ever tasted!


3 T meltdown salted butter
1 14 oz can Eagle Brand
1-1/2 c toasted chopped pecans 
1 t maple extract
3 c half and half

Put frozen ice cream bowl onto the mixer.
It must freeze for a minimum of 15 hours.
Slide the top piece on and put dasher in bowl.
Turn on to the mix setting.
As the bowl turns slowly add the ice cream mixture. 
Set to # 2 speed.
Let bowl turn 20 minutes.
Remove dasher to a plastic bowl.
Ice cream is soft set.
Use only plastic or wooden spoons to remove ice cream.
At this point you can put in the freezer for an hour or two before serving.
This just allows it to be scooped. 
Let bowl come to room temp before washing with warm soapy water.
Rinse, dry and return to freezer.



No comments:

Post a Comment