Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, July 15, 2019

Peperoncini Caper Dressing Pasta Salad































I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.  - Psalm 34:4




This was a delicious American Test Kitchen knock off recipe!

1/2  lb Italian Fusilli pasta, I bought mine from World Market
Cook, drain, cool

Dressing
1 t roasted Garlic
1/4 t Anchovy paste
1/4 t Red pepper flakes
1/8 c extra virgin olive oil

Heat in microwave covered 30 seconds.

1/2 c Peponcini, sliced into rings, set aside

Process
3 peperoncini, 
2 T Capers

2 T brine and warm oil mixture, pulse

Add to pasta  

Add-ins
1/2 c sun dried tomatoes, thick chopped
1/4 c black olives
1/2 c thick chunked hard salami, I used Boars Head, I bought a thick slice and chopped myself
1/2 c fresh mozzarella balls

Add right before serving
1/2 c torn baby greens
1/4 c fresh torn basil
A few Ringed peperoncini 
Toss



No comments:

Post a Comment