Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, April 8, 2019

Triple Threat Sandwich




































2 since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him.
3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
4 I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. - John 17:2-4




3 slices fried crisp low sodium black pepper bacon 
2 boiled eggs to make egg salad, Mayo, mustard, sweet pickle relish 
Pimento cheese, I use a spicy one
Honey Wheat Bread griddle, in clarified butter to toast 

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment