Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Chicken Smoked Sausage Poblano Adobo Mexican Pizza





































21 And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD."
22 In all this Job did not sin or charge God with wrong. - Job 1:21-22


After reading a lady's blog  talking about the correct way to get your soft corn tortillas crispy, I gave it a try. Great tip! She said to heat your oven to 350 degrees and lay the tortillas on the rack for 5-10 minutes to dry them out. Then fry, mashing down with a fork, in a small amount of hot oil to crisp up.
They do puff up.
Drain on paper twirls.


Soft white corn tortillas 

Chicken sausage filling

1 c rotisserie chicken
1/2 c diced smoked sausage
2 T Smoked poblano, diced
1 t olive oil
1/2 onion 
1/2 bell pepper 
1/2 t Adobo seasoning
2 T Tomato sauce concentrate
2 T whiskey
1/4 c water

Sauté veggies along with seasonings in oil, add meat.
Lastly add whiskey then water.

To serve 
Make tortillas according to the above instructions.
Set aside on paper towels to drain.

Toppings, choose your favorite!

Lettuce 
Onions
Tomatoes
Cheese
Avocado
Cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment