Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, April 1, 2019

Portuguese Greens and Beans Soup(Caldo Verde)





































29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
30 This is he of whom I said, 'After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.'
31 I myself did not know him, but for this purpose I came baptizing with water, that he might be revealed to Israel."
32 And John bore witness: "I saw the Spirit descend from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him.
33 I myself did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.'
34 And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God." - John 1:29-34



A slightly spicy soup that is delicious!!
We added a spoonful of sour cream on top.

1 recipe of Chorizo, recipe this blog under Mexican tab, make, cook and set aside, 
can use ready made Spanish chorizo

1 can White Beans, drained
1 c chopped Kale 
1 Carrot, thin sliced
2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, chopped
1 c chopped Mustard greens
1 small Onions
1 T roasted and mashed Garlic
1/2 t sumac or lemon zest
Chicken stock to cover
1 T sugar, just to pop flavors
1/4 c red wine
1/4 c heavy Cream 

Bring to boil and simmer until potatoes are done, 20-30 minutes.
Good with crusty bread or Cheese Nips!

No comments:

Post a Comment