Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Spicy Honey Salmon Creamy Sushi Roll




























11 You clothed me with skin and flesh, and knit me together with bones and sinews. 
12 You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my spirit. 
13 Yet these things you hid in your heart; I know that this was your purpose. 
14 If I sin, you watch me and do not acquit me of my iniquity. 
15 If I am guilty, woe to me! If I am in the right, I cannot lift up my head, for I am filled with disgrace and look on my affliction.  - Job 10:11-15


An ej original recipe!


This was so delicious!
I made baked Cajun Salmon and used the left overs for sushi.

Trader Joe's frozen microwave white jasmine rice to which you add 2 T seasoned rice vinegar
Black sesame seeds

Cajun Salmon (recipe this blog under fish/shrimp tab)
Seaweed wrappers Nori ( got at Sprouts)
** See note on rolling sushi 
Cream cheese spread
Carrots, sliced into tiny matchsticks 
Sweet and sour cucumbers, left over from gurkensalat, thin sliced dried in paper towels, cut into strips

Condiments 
Soy sauce 
Wasabi 
Pickled ginger

Slice cold salmon into strips.
Drizzle with honey.
With a spoon, mash into cream cheese spread.
Set aside.
Prep veggies and set aside.
Make rice, add vinegar and black sesame seeds.
Set aside to slightly cool.
Cut nori sheets in half.
Cover bamboo mat with plastic wrap for easy clean up.
Using wet hands, pick up a hand full of rice and put on nori.
Hands must be really wet.
Pat down, flip.
Come 2 inches from edge and put a strip of creamy salmon.
Add carrots and cucumbers.
** Look on YouTube and find how to roll inside out sushi.
I like Kikkoman's site.
To cut, wet sharp butcher knife, cut in half then the size you want.
Set on ends to serve.

Serve with condiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment