Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, April 9, 2019

ej's Original Salmon Patties


































25 Only hold fast what you have until I come.
26 The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations,
27 and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star. - Revelation 2:25-28




1 can drained pink Salmon in water, I use Kirkland 
1 diced onion
1 t Old bay
1/2 t Onion powder 
1/2 t Garlic granules 
1/2 t Cilantro 
1/2 t sweet basil
1 t sumac
Pinch red pepper flakes
2 T flour
2 T corn meal
1 T heavy Cream

Mix together just till incorporated.
The mixture should be wet but hold together in a patty.
Roll into panko and fry in a skillet in which the bottom is covered in oil.
These were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment