Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, April 13, 2019

Asian Fusion Marinade For Pork































1 How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD of hosts! 
2 My soul longs, yes, faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God.  - Psalm 84:1-2



A slightly spicy pork with all these yummy Asian flavors!
A fusion of Chinese and Korean, so good!

An ej original recipe

2 lb Pork butt cut into chunks

1 Shallot
1 T roasted Garlic 
1 inch knob of Ginger, peeled
1-2 Kiwi, peeled cut in half
1/8 c brown Sugar 
1/8 c Soy sauce 
1/4 c bean dip
1 t chili oil
1 t Sriracha 
Pinch Pepper flakes
1/4 c Water

Put in small blender to make paste.
Cover pork.
Place in zip lock bag.
In the fridge, marinate 1 day or at least 3 hours.

Sear pork in a little oil in a cast iron Dutch oven.
Bake preheated 350 degrees for 1-1/2 -2 hours. 
Check half way through and stir.
You can add a little water if necessary.
Pull with fork or chop.
Marinade makes the sauce.
Serve with Chinese potato salad and Asian slaw, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment