Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Italian Croissant Casserole

































18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,
19 in which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison,
20 because they formerly did not obey, when God's patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water. - 1 Peter 3:18-20



An ej original recipe!

I was making chicken Zucchini roll ups and had left over stuff.
I decided to invent a dish using said stuff.
It was delicious!!

Makes a small pan, mine was 12x6 foil pan.

2 croissant 
Left over marinara 
Left over filling from Zucchini roll ups, recipe this blog under Italian tab
Fresh Mozzarella 
4 cheese Italian blend
Fresh basil

Place a little sauce in the bottom.
Spoon left over filling over sauce.
Crumble croissant over filling then add rest of  sauce. 
Top with mozzarella and 4 cheese blend. 
Bake preheated 375 degree for 30 minutes, broil just to slightly brown.
Garnish with fresh basil that's chiffonade.

I baked this and the chicken Zucchini roll ups at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment