Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, February 16, 2019

Rich Ricotta Banana Pudding

































I confess my iniquity; I am sorry for my sin.  - Psalm 38:18


Box of Vanilla wafers, Aldi has the best ones
4 large bananas
1 small box of instant cheesecake flavor pudding 
2 c whole milk
1/4 c ricotta cheese, Aldi Happy Farms full fat is delicious 
1 can eagle brand condensed milk
12 oz tub of cool whip

Whisk pudding, ricotta and milk together.
Add eagle brand, then 1/2 of the cool whip.
Start layer with wafers then bananas, repeat for a total of 3 layers. 
Top with cool whip.
Refrigerate over night to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment