Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Chicken in White Wine with Cipollini Onions Carrots and AndouilleSausage




































And he said, "I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name 'The LORD.' And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy. - Exodus 33:19



6 Chicken, I used large tenderloin, seasoned with season salt, onion powder, smoked paprika, sage and rosemary 
3 T clarified butter
1 inch piece or more of Andouille, diced
Cipollini onions, boil water just to cover, remove from heat, add onions, leave 5 minutes (helps in removing skin to keep Onion together) 
3 Carrots, chopped
1 c White wine, I used Sauvignon Blanc

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cook covered 30 minutes until chicken reaches 165 internal temp.

Heat clarified butter in Dutch oven.
Sear seasoned chicken.
Remove and set aside.
Add carrots, onions, and Andouille sausage to drippings.
Sauté 5 minutes then add wine.
Sauté another 5 minutes and add chicken back in.
Bake covered.
Bring chicken out and slice across the grain.
Return to Sauce, stir.
Serve over sticky rice with veggies on the side and crusty garlic bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment