Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, February 25, 2019

Cornmeal Hominy Chicken Soup
































Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.  - Psalm 127:1

An ej original!


2 c Rotisserie chicken breast
3 T Chicken base seasoning 
4 c water 
1/4 c Cornmeal
1/2 t fresh Sage 
1/2 t Thyme
1/2 t Rosemary
1 can Hominy
Cracked Black Pepper, a turn or two
1/4 t Sugar

Add water, chicken, chicken base and cornmeal to pan.
Stir.
Bring to a light boil and add herbs, sugar, hominy and pepper.
Simmer for 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
Serve with warm tortillas or crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment