Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, February 3, 2019

Italian Lemon Pepper Wings



































1 But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. 
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. 
3 For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in exchange for you.  - Isaiah 43:1-3


An ej original!


2 Family packs of Chicken wings, disjoint into 2 pieces, discard tip
Lemon pepper seasoning
Lightly Salt
Olive oil
Olive Garden Italian Dressing

2 (13x9) foil pans
2 Racks

Spray racks with Pam.
Place 1 c water in each foil pan.
Place rack on foil pan.
Lightly season one side of wing with lemon pepper and drizzle with oil.
Roast in a 500 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Flip wing, lightly season, roast another 20 minutes.
Turn oven on broil and broil 10 minutes on each side.
Watch closely, they will burn.

To finish: 
Put Italian dressing in a bowl.
Toss wings in Olive Garden Italian Dressing

So crispy and delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment