Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Bacon Shallot Carbonara
































30 for my eyes have seen your salvation 
31 that you have prepared in the presence of all peoples, 
32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel."  - Luke 2:30-32




Angel hair pasta, cooked al dente set aside and reserve 1/4 c water

6 slices cooked crisp bacon, diced
Fry bacon, reserve 1 t grease

1 Shallot
1 T roasted garlic

Add the Shallot and garlic to grease, cook to soften.

In a small bowl:
Beat 1 egg
Add:
1 t sweet parsley
1/2 c Parmesan
1/2 c Romano 
1 t ricotta
Beat with a fork.

Beat in with a fork:
1/4 c hot pasta water

Place into bowl, with a fork, beat the warm pasta and the bacon, shallots and garlic.
Add salt, red pepper flakes and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment