Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, February 18, 2019

Teriyaki Salmon Dragon Roll


































You have multiplied, O LORD my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told.  - Psalm 40:5




2 pieces Salmon squeezed 1/2 lime juiced and marinated in teriyaki sauce
Bake 425 degrees for 14 minutes and set aside.
After cooling slice.
It crumbles but that's ok.

Inside out filling:
English Cucumber, cut into tiny strips
Carrot, cut into tiny strips
Sticky rice with seasoned rice wine vinegar ( I use Trader Joe's frozen Jasmine rice) 1 t seasoned rice vinegar
Black sesame seeds
Nori

Cook rice according to microwave.
Add vinegar and use a wooden spoon to stir into the rice.
Set aside to cool.
You can find videos on YouTube to show you how to roll sushi.
I got my mat and a wooden spoon at World Market.
They also have nori, wasabi and pickled ginger.
I do the inside our roll with the rice showing that's sprinkled with black sesame seeds.

Serve with pickled ginger, Wasabi, spicy mayo and unagi sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment