Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, December 17, 2016

Manchego and Irish Cheese Mascarpone Sausage Balls






1 I give you thanks, O LORD, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise; 
2 I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. 
3 On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased.  - Psalm 138:1-3








1 lb. ground sausage, hot or mild, pinched off in chunks
1 1/4 c Pioneer biscuit mix
1 1/4 c thick shred( half Manchego half Irish Full flavor)
4 T mascarpone 
2 T buttermilk


Throw into food processor and pulse until it sticks together in a clump.
Separate into quarter size balls and place on parchment covered jelly roll pan.
Bake preheated 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
Serve with honey mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment