Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 18, 2016

Cherry Jalapeño Kerry Gold Dubliner Irish Cheese Ball






And he said to man, 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to turn away from evil is understanding.'"  - Job 28:28









2 room temp cream cheese
1 T heavy cream
5 T cherry juice
1/2 c powdered sugar
10 pickled jalapeño slices, diced 
10 diced cherries, can dark sweet cherries, reserve juice
1/2 c Dubliner cheese, shredded
Salt, I used smoked Alder Wood salt 
Pepper, a few turns cracked black pepper

2 c Toasted chopped salted pecans
I salt mine with seasoned salt but first I spray with Pam cooking spray.
Chop and set aside.

Take the room temp cream cheese and add the cream, cherry juice, salt, pepper, powdered sugar, diced jalapeño and cherries, and Dubliner cheese. Mix well. Mixture will be loose, have a slight purple color and be sticky. Cool down in fridge for an hour. Take out and roll into balls, then roll in nuts. Seal in plastic wrap. Makes 2 large or 4 medium.




No comments:

Post a Comment