Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 18, 2016

Brown Sugar Bacon Franks


 




13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.  - Psalm 139:13-16







1 pgk. Ball Park Beef no nitrate Franks, cut each one into 3 
Brown sugar
Bacon slices, cut in half
Toothpicks, to secure bacon

Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes on middle rack in a parchment lined pan.

Using poultry scissors, cut bacon and franks.
Wrap each frank with 1/2 piece of bacon, secure with toothpick.
Take a pinch of brown sugar and top each one.
Bake.
Watch toward the 30 minute mark, the sugar will burn. 
If you see liquid around the bottoms of the franks, remove the liquid using a paper towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment