Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 22, 2016

Cotton Candy Salad





1 Hear my prayer, O LORD; give ear to my pleas for mercy! In your faithfulness answer me, in your righteousness! 
2 Enter not into judgment with your servant, for no one living is righteous before you.  - Psalm 143:1-2





1 can Eagle brand
1 can Cherry pie filling
1 can Strawberry pie filing
1 can of dark sweet cherries, drained well and chopped
12 oz. cool whip
2 small cans crushed pineapple, drained well
1 c toasted pecans


Mix canned items well, add pecans, then fold in cool whip.
Chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment